How To Get Him back If He Wants More Space
We all have experienced a powerful relationship in our life, but suddenly , everything which seems so perfect is broken off because your boyfriend wants space.
There are a number of reasons why he may suddenly need space -
* it maybe because of family problems
* insecurities, or
* a fear of commitment
Here are some suggested reasons why your ex boyfriend needs more space.
- You are not going to want to lose your pride, or to allow him to get the best of you - but clearly you are still in love with him. It may be ideal to play a little bit hard to get at first.
- If you are feeling like your ex boyfriend still has feelings for you, then it may be ideal for you to start a conversation with him. Keep communication to a minimum in order to keep the level of drama to a minimum. Short text messages, brief phone calls and online conversations are a great way to remind him how much he wants to be a part of your life without overwhelming him with your presence.
- Eventually he will begin to show meaningful interest with you again if all goes well, and this will give you the chance to truly begin to reminisce with him. Keep in mind that you should focus primarily on all of the good memories associated with your relationship in the past. While rejuvenating a relationship with your ex boyfriend. Stay away from the bad experiences and negative experiences.
- If your boyfriend is not responding to your approach, you need to take it for what it is. Either he just really is not interested in you right now, or he really does just need space and you should give it to him. But if on the other hand he seems to be interested in you more than before, or is slowly warming up to you again, then you should continue gradually to rekindle the relationship.
- If your ex boyfriend is giving you the right signals, you can try to open your heart up to him. Let him know how you feel, but avoid looking desperate or needy in the process. If your ex is showing interest and that he is thinking about rekindling things, then it would be healthy to be open with him.
These are just the beginning steps in winning your Ex back. They are the initial steps I followed when I lost the love of my life. And frankly these are not my original ideas. I turned to T 'Dub' Jackson when I had no idea of how to get my true love back.
T 'Dub' authored a simple, down to earth step by step plan called "The Magic Of Making Up". And you know, it worked like magic.