Do I Really Want My Ex Back?

Does My Ex Want To Get Back With Me

Do you care? Asking yourself the question "does my ex want to get back with me" is the not the way to do it. The real question is do you want your ex back? If the answer to that is "yes", then you can start worrying about what your previous partner wants.

A lot of people do not understand why their relationship ended. I find it amazing that many people going through a divorce are unable to explain why they are ending their marriage, especially when there are children involved.

It takes two to break up a relationship despite the fact that it is very easy to blame the other person. Even when someone else has an affair, it is not always 100% their fault. I am not condoning anyone being unfaithful but sometimes people are pushed into it. If you take your man or woman for granted and forget to pay them any attention, they may end up looking somewhere else. Sometimes, a relationship is worth saving , whilst hurtful to hear about an affair, it can eventually strengthen the bonds between the couple.

Examining why a couple broke up will help both parties understand the issues in their relationship. It will highlight those areas that require work. All partnerships involve work and commitment. My husband once said to my Dad that he did not understand me. My dads’ reply: " that is where you are going wrong son, you will never try to understand a woman!"

Whilst it is the sexual attraction that initially attracts men and women, it is their compatibility that will keep them together long after the sexual flame dies. So before you start wondering how your ex partner is feeling, you need to be certain of your own wants and desires. Are you sure that this person is right for you? Do you see yourself spending the rest of your life with them? Do you want the same things out of life i.e. kids, traveling, similar standard of living etc? Do you share the same ideals and views about how to live your life?

It is very important to first establish if you would like to try again. Knowing what you want will help you to work out what your ex wants. Despite what Hollywood and other entertainment providers would have you believe, men want stable happy relationships just as much as women. Generally the male is not as good as vocalizing what he wants and can end a relationship rather than have to deal with a bad patch.

So instead of wasting time trying to answer "does my ex want to get back with me," why not invite him round for coffee and see what happens.